Beet root Pachadi is typically made of cooked Beetroot and Green Chilles added in Coconut paste and Curd.
- Finely Chopped Beetroot - 1 nos
- Grated coconut - ¼ cup
- Green chillies - 4 nos
- Cumin seeds -¼ tsp
- Curd - 1 cup
- Turmeric powder - ¼ tsp
- Water - ¼ cup
- Curry leaves - a few
- Salt to taste
- Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
- Red chilly - 2 nos
- Coconut oil -1 tsp
- Grind the coconut and cumin seeds to a fine paste.
- Cook chopped beetroot and green chilly in water along with salt and turmeric powder .
- When it starts boil,turn off the stove and allow to cool.
- Add curd to the mixture and stir well.
- Heat oil in a pan.(optional)
- Add mustrard seeds and red chillies into it, allow to splutter.
- Add curry leaves.
- Pour the seasoning over the pachadi.
Recommended Combination: Serve with Rice.