Battura is made of Allpurpose flour, Curd, Sugar knead to make a soft dough and deep fried in oil.
- All Purpose flour/ Maida - 2 cup
- Baking powder - pinch
- Sugar - ½ tsp
- Rava / Semolina - ¼ cup
- Curd / Yogurt- 3/4 cup
- Oil -for frying
- Salt to taste
- Mix Flour, Salt, Baking Powder and Sugar.
- Add Rava/ Semolina and Curd to it and mix well.
- Knead flour mix into a soft dough by adding little water.
- Cover the dough with a wet cloth and keep aside for 2 hours.
- Make the dough into Small balls and roll into a flat round shaped Battura.
- Heat Oil in a pan.
- Fry Battura till it turns golden brown on both sides.