Adamanga is prepared using dried raw mango slices (also known as 'Erumanga') in oil.
- Dried Raw Mango Slices - 1 cup
- Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
- Chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Fenugreek powder - a pinch
- Asafoetida Powder - a pinch
- Gingely oil - ½ Cup
- Soak the Dried Mango slices in water for 1 hour.
- Heat Oil in a pan.
- Put Mustard seed into the Oil and let it splutter.
- Add Chilly powder, Fenugreek powder and Asafoetida Powder to the hot Oil and remove Pan from fire.
- Add this Oil to Mango and mix well.
Recommended Combination: Serve hot with Rice and Curd.